Asian women in general and Japanese ladies in particular have always been irresistible to American men. The beauty, personality, culture, and family values of Japanese women are exactly what many American guys want to see in their future partners. However, while your attraction to Japanese ladies doesn’t need an explanation, it’s perfectly natural to wonder: do Japanese women like American men and would they consider erican guy? These are just some of the questions we will answer in our guide.
Which qualities do Japanese women value in men?
Before we move on to describe the relationship between Japanese women and American men, let’s take a look at the qualities Japanese girls consider to be important in a potential partner. Clearly, women in Japan have similar desires and values to Western women, as they are ultimately looking for the same things in a relationship as Western girls do:
- Attentive nature. A Japanese woman is selfless and caring, but she doesn’t want to be the only one who expresses those qualities in a romantic relationship. Japanese girls don’t have any outrageously high expectations from men, but at the very least, you need to have a genuine interest in your woman’s wellbeing and a desire to make her life better.
- Loyalty. When Japanese ladies reach a certain age – usually 25 to 28 – they begin considering ily in the next few years. This is why they are no longer looking for someone to spend a few fun months with. They want to marry a man and stay with him until the end of times, and they want you to want the same.
- Bright spirit. Many women in Japan may work a lot, but they have a lot in their lives besides work. If you can only talk about your job and other mundane things and cannot simply let go and enjoy life, it’s going to be hard for a Japanese lady to see you as a potential husband.
With millions of single eligible men in Japan, it’s not like Japanese singles cannot realistically find a partner for a relationship or marriage. However, not all women in Japan want to be with local guys, and there are three biggest reasons for that:
- Commitment issues. There are some men in Japan who are not ready for a lifelong commitment. They have no problem with dating a woman for a while or even living together, but they often don’t put as much emphasis on commitment as Western men do.
- Outdated views on family. When a Japanese man is finally ready to get married, he ily than a Japanese woman. These men want their wives to be homemakers and never work again, and this is not something all women accept.
- Obsession with work. Japan is known as a nation of workaholics, and this is obviously a bigger problem for women whose men work 50+ hours a week, often with one day off or even none at all. Japanese ladies want husbands who will spend time with the family instead of working all the time.
What makes Japanese singles look for American men?
Many women in Japan have never even met an American man in person before, but they are still drawn to Western gentlemen and can easily imagine themselves being married to one. There are many reasons why it continues to happen. For example, many Japanese girls are simply fascinated with the Western lifestyle and feel like they can have a lot more in common with an American guy than a man from their own continent. Moreover, these three factors inspire Japanese women to look for American men.